Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Golf partner need week of August 19-26, 2006

I%26#39;m looking to find a Golf Playing Partner Male or Female for Myrtle Beach August 19-26, 2006.





My family and I vacation in Myrtle Beach every summer, so I need a partner to golf with!





As for myself, I%26#39;m a 46 year old male who shoots between 90-100 usually.





An ideal partner would be someone in this age group (35-50), and shoots also between 90-100.





I have already booked and paid in full a round at the Wizard for 2 people on Thursday August 24, 2006 at 7 AM.





I%26#39;m also looking to play on August 21, 2006 at 7 AM on either The Witch, Arrowhead, Blackmoor, Glen Dornoch, Heritage, Legends, Oyster Bay, Pawley%26#39;s Plantation, Prestwick, Sea Trail-Jones, Thistle (We%26#39;ll split the diffence in fees!), Tiger%26#39;s Eye, and Wild Wing Avocet.





You would be expected to book and pay for a round for 2.





You can compare rates and book at mbn.com.





Check out my web postat:





webspawner.com/users/ledzep1061/index.html





Looking forward to hearing from you!





Rich W



Golf partner need week of August 19-26, 2006


Rich, I will be down also duriing this time frame and Im from Sayreville.Dont know if I want to play with someone whose school knocked us out of football playoffs. Only kidding, maybe we can hook up for a day or two.Call me at 732-613-2191 which is my work # between 7 and 3:30 and ask for Tony Mik.



Golf partner need week of August 19-26, 2006


Rich,


I would also try using www.igolftoo.com, It seems like a new site but I have actually met couple of cool golfers here in houston area using that site. I would say it%26#39;s worth a shot.



Jason P




To Rich





Still waiting to hear from you.





Tony Mik




Tiny Mik,





I haven%26#39;t forgotten you, and will I call you about playing golf at Myrtle Beach.





Rich




I was wondering where you have been? Just got back from 3 days in Myrtle. Went down to pick up my boy from college. Played South Creek and Kings North at Myrtle Beach National and Glen Dornach. Ate at Crab Catchers,Villa Mare, and Captain Georges.




I also just got back. Played at River Hills (Little River). We weathered the rain the first few holes, then cleared up and was great. Course was in fantastic shape and had some great holes. I got the cheapest rates booking directly through their website. Also had dinner at Crab Catchers (had raw oysters and steamed blue crabs...fantastic), and Basil%26#39;s Pizza in Cherry Grove...pizza and calzones are top notch.




Tony Mik, I%26#39;m having trouble contacting because by the time I get home from work %26amp; picking up my daughter it%26#39;s after 3:30. Also I lost your email address. So can you write to me again at RWieczork@aol.com.


  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment