Monday, April 16, 2012

leaving Friday the 16th!!!

I%26#39;m leaving this Friday for MB and I can%26#39;t wait!!!!!!



Staying at the towers at Ocean Creek---any info would be appreciated. I%26#39;ve stayed in the lodges before, but not the towers.



leaving Friday the 16th!!!


Hi.. .We stay at Ocean Creek, South Towers.. and love it!.. We rent



thru private owner..You will love it!... quick walk to the beach, and



in the morning mmmmmmmmmm.. .just waking up to the sound and sight of the ocean.. I find it so relaxing to have breakfast on the balcony.. there is the South Tower pool, North Tower Pool, and a pool at the ocean!.. Plus the beach club at the ocean.. good drinks.. and snacks.. My favorite spot on the beach is to the south... where the ocean spills into the creek....there are the lodge pools.. and indoor pools.. (as I am sure you know)....



Sometimes.. they have fireworks at the beach.. and you can see those to the north of you..



The condo we stay in is a 3 bedroom with a balcony and a private deck... end unit.. not all have the sundeck..



but all have a balcony.. I hope this helps.. feel free to post anything else..I always check in here..



leaving Friday the 16th!!!


Have fun!!! THink of the fourm members while you are there! LOL!!!




Thanks for the info! I can hardly wait. Myrtle Beach is my favorite place to go and it will be me and my best friend---no hubbies!! Woohoo!!!




We will be staying at Ocean Creek from June 20-25... We%26#39;re not in the towers. We will be in the Lodge Villa. Can%26#39;t wait!! Did you not like the lodges?? Why are you going to the towers now?




We always use to stay in the lodges, but my friend has a 2 year old and it%26#39;s more convenient since it%26#39;s closer to the beach. I love the lodges. The ones I stayed in were really nice. You%26#39;ll like it.




Countdown:1 hour 30 minutes. YEA!!!!!!!!!!



Myrtle Beach here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment