Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Marriott Grande Dunes - balconies?

Does anyone know if the ocean view (not ocean front) rooms at the Marriott Grande Dunes have balconies? I%26#39;ve been told they don%26#39;t but the page for Marriott Grande Dunes on TA has a candid picture of the side of the hotel and there are balconies ... obviously those rooms can%26#39;t be ocean front rooms. Im hopeing someone can confirm this for me?



Marriott Grande Dunes - balconies?


Go down to there site over on the left of this page. They say that all their rooms have balconies. The balconies are probably staggered so that you can get a view that%26#39;s off to the side rather than straight on.



Marriott Grande Dunes - balconies?


We toured the Marriott Grande Dunes last year and yes, I believe each room has a balcony. The two bedroom unit we looked at had a very large balcony. The room we looked at overlooked the pool and I%26#39;m sure the oceanfront and oceanview units had balconies. Maybe call the Marriott just to make sure.




Ooops! I realize that I gave you information on the Marriott Ocean Watch Villas that are next to the Marriott Grande Dunes. Sorry! I do not think though, that all of the rooms at the Grande Dunes have balconies. Read through some of the reviews listed to the left- it seems that some of the non ocean front rooms do not have balconies. It is a beautiful property and I%26#39;m sure you;ll be happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment