Monday, April 16, 2012

Dining - River City Cafe

My very favorite hamburger joint in MB, with locations in Murrells Inlet, 21st avenue and 73rd avenue. A trip to the beach wouldn%26#39;t be completel without a trip to RC. Absolutely the best burgers on the beach. Try the swiss mushroom or any of the other 20 or so varieties. Be sure to write your name on the table and to bring a license plate for display wherever there%26#39;s room



Dining - River City Cafe


I%26#39;m glad to see a firsthand review of this restaurant! My husband and I are planning on eating there on our next trip after seeing it voted as Best of the Beach for burgers.





I looked up their menu online and it showed a Peanut Butter Burger!!!! ???? Now I KNOW I have to go...



Dining - River City Cafe


The hand battered onion rings are a must as well!!!




As good as their burgers are, I had a wonderful fish sandwich the last time we were there. It was Lent, and I couldn%26#39;t eat meat. Instead, I had a blackened fish sandwich that was too big to fit in my mouth! The coleslaw was delicious, too.





But, it%26#39;s the burgers we all go for, isn%26#39;t it? I%26#39;ve never been to the one on 21st Ave, but we really like the one on the pier in Surfside Beach.




Oh..yes.. Onion Rings are very .. very good..





Are there 3 locations?




Lets see...how many location do they have now....





Murrells Inlet (business 17 right on the inlet)





21st Ave N in Myrtle Beach between Kings Hwy %26amp; Ocean Blvd.





73rd Ave N and Ocean Blvd





The Arcadia Section up near Ocean Annies and Sand Dunes





I think they have plans to build one in Conway, but not sure of the location......







:)




There is also one by the pier in Surfside.




Yes, the one in Surfside is very good. And the building/view are icing on the cake!




bad service not so great food




My boyfriend and I ate dinner here our first night (exactly a week ago today - it went way too fast!) and we thought it was pretty good (huge selection of hamburgers) and not expensive. We especially liked the peanuts provided at the tables. I had the teriayki chicken sandwich which was really good - my boyfriend enjoyed a barbeque cheddar burger (very tasty) and fresh cut fries. I definitely recommend this laid back place! (We ate at the one on 21st Ave).

No comments:

Post a Comment