Monday, April 16, 2012

What special activities are happening on July 4?

My family are coming to Myrtle Beach (actually Murrels Inlet, Seawatch Inn, 215 Atlantic) for a week in the first week of July. My kids are 2 boys 13, 11, and girl 9.

I hear there are fun celebration activities on July 4, and of course the fireworks at night.

What are the activities that my family can enjoy?

What time is the fireworks?

Thanks a lot.

What special activities are happening on July 4?

Boy are you staying in the right place for the 4th. You have the Murrells Inlet boat parade which is great 1843-651-5675 for directions and info you could have dinner and they have a fireworks show right there. Prettysure you can also take the cruise out on the water to watch the fireworks for aound 15.00 a person.

What special activities are happening on July 4?

Thanks. I called them and was told the boat parade starts at 3pm and finishes about 5pm. Best place to see is in front of the restaurants. The fireworks start at 10pm. Sounds kind of late, for little kids who go to bed early, but I guess my kids will be stay up for this.

Any other activities happening that day?


You could checkout Brookgreen gardens www.brookgreen.com This is close by. The thing is you want to stay as local as possible on the 4th traffic is crazier than you could ever imagine. www.wild-water.com is a good waterpark in Surfside www.mazemaniasc.com I put my 9 and 10 year old in this maze and sat on the nice deck and relaxed for 1 1/2 hours it was my mini vacation. hope this helps.enjoy your trip!!!

  • blackheads eraser
  • com and interop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment