Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nearest Grocery

We leave in the morning for NMB! Yeah.





By the time we arrive it will be 5:00 or 6:00 pm. Where is the closest grocery to NMB - Crescent Shores Condo?



Nearest Grocery


I would like to know this too. I know that there are a couple of Kroger stores nearby, but I don%26#39;t know just where. We are staying in NMB too.



Nearest Grocery


There are about 2 Food Lion%26#39;s within a short drive from there I think.





They are both on Hwy 17 North in North Myrtle Beach. I don%26#39;t know exactly how far they are from where you will be staying.



www.foodlion.com and type in the address of the hotel and it will give you the closest location to you.





There is a Piggly Wiggly in Myrtle Beach but that%26#39;s further south of where you will be.




There is a Super Walmart in NMB on hwy 17




I own at Crescent Shores an normally go to either BI-LO or Kroger on both sides of Main St. before you get to Hwy. 17. I normally drive up Ocean Boulevard and take a left on main or if Ocean Blvd. has construction slow downs, I%26#39;ll move over a block or 2 but I skip getting on 17. There%26#39;s also a Food Lion near 9th Ave. South on the opposite side of Hwy. 17. Walmart is on 2nd Ave. North I believe; go north on Ocean Blvd. and hang a left at Tilghman Beach and racquet Club.




Food Lion is my fav when i go down to the Beach




beware of super walmart, even though it is super convenient there are also super huge lines




I just returned from MB and the best bet for groceries is Walmart. There is one at about Main St and 17 in NMB. We really felt ripped off when we went to the Food Lion first($5 for a gallon of milk.)


  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment