Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bicycle Rentals

Any tips on bike rentals? I have a 6 and 4 year old who will probably ride with my wife and I on our bikes. What can I expect to pay and where can I rent near Folly Field area?

Bicycle Rentals

It doesn%26#39;t really matter where the rental place is. They all deliver for free anywhere on the island. We usually rent from Hilton Head Bicycle Co. We have three teenagers and they usually have a coupon for rent two get one free. We have always been happy with the bikes we get. We have friends that rent from Pedals. They usually have rent 1 get 1 half off coupon. They have always been happy with their bikes too. When you get there just pick up all the tourist brochures and coupon books(usually can find them in front of the grocery stores) and there will be plenty of coupons for bike rentals. I think we usually pay around 50 for the three bikes for a week.

Bicycle Rentals

I have always rented at Pedals and picked them up myself - usually not staying whole week and worried about delivery being slow. Has anyone had that problem or do they come right away? Thanks!


PATRIOT BIKE RENTALS 1.800.609.3186

www.patriotbikerentals.com They have a great online rate!

Just tried the above ';new to me'; bike rental company after using another one for many years. Everyone was super nice and the bikes were delivered just as promised. Ours were the best bikes we saw all week and as my daughter said, ';These bikes are awesome!';

  • Where can I buy Mylar Blankets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment