Monday, April 16, 2012

fun and safe for teenagers

Are there activities in Myrtle that are fun and safe for teens?



fun and safe for teenagers


go check out the pavillion they are safe and fun



fun and safe for teenagers


My teenager loves to check out every putt-putt place in Myrtle Beach. The tall one near the Pavillion is one of his favorites. Also, there are two wonderful water parks that keep all teenagers quite happy.




When I was younger:( my friends and I loved the Attic. It was a nice place to hang out and meet people. The sucurity was always doing there job, and I dont recall ever seeing any problems.




We were just there in the begining of June. My daugter is 15 and she brought a friend. I felt safe letting them go to the main strip with the rides and shops at night. They had a blast. They went to the Family Kingdom and Pavillion. It%26#39;s full of teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment