Monday, April 16, 2012

Outlet Mall in Myrtle Beach

Men, if you want to make your wife or spouse happy take them to the outlet malls in Myrtle Beach. We found some really good deals at the outlet mall. The best deals comes from the winter items and is greatly reduced. I bought 2 eddie bauer long sleeve shirts for $12 each. We did not have time to hit all the stores (thank god) but the ones we did we got good deals on.



Outlet Mall in Myrtle Beach


Tanger Outlets former Myrtle Beach Factory Shoppes located on Hwy. 501, the Tanger Outlets now have two locations, Tanger South (501) and Tanger North located on Hwy. 17 at Hwy. 22 (Conway Bypass.)





My favorite place to shop...





I usually go by myself... :)



Outlet Mall in Myrtle Beach


Was gonna say. Let the wife go shopping while I stay on the beach. We%26#39;re both happy and speaking.





When I do hit Tanger with her and others I just move from bench to bench keeping track of what family member is in what store. I wouldn%26#39;t know a good deal if I saw one. If I get something new it%26#39;s because she bought it and I guess she thought I needed it.




hi Pop..





Yes.. Mr. Mom... will do a day of golf... then I do a evening of shopping...





works out well for us..

No comments:

Post a Comment