Tuesday, April 24, 2012

pop i made it lol

I did it lol...I left easley at 5am and got to the beach at 10:30..Had to make a couple of stops...When i left the hotel to get food thats when the fun started,someone pulled out in front of me at a red light ewww.Lucky for 8 cyl.....We kinda had fun,(took mom, who didnt want to go anywhere,etc..So we went around..Ate at Key West Grill,its a chain but very good...Stayed away from buffets cause they are awful imo....It did rain,on those days we drove around looked at the sights went to the stores...BUT I DID IT !!! All by myself...lol...We left early monday morning no problems....It was busy do to senior week.....They were wild...heard alot of sirens....Dayton house was great,so relaxing no trouble,nice people ,always so clean..I get up very early they were alwaYS OUTSIDE CLEANING,making sure all the tables are straight etc..No trouble wearing the id bands,just kept them on my beach bag...

pop i made it lol

OH yeah pop ,i have got lost in downtown greenville,where i live..It was so bad it was in a part of town i could not ask for directions,ya know bars on windows lol..Had to call hubby on cell to find my way out lol...I did well with JEWISH MOTHER YELLING!!! and kids..And she wanted to smoke in the car,kids went nuts..oy..Thanks for all your help and directions...Oh yeah right in front of the hotel some one was fishing big dummy,and caught shark..Im like hey now my kids are afraid to swin go attrack them somewhere elso lol..A dolphin came by and my son was in the water he screamed SHARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...everyone goes runnung lol...

pop i made it lol

We knew you could do it.......Well.....Some of us had our fingers crossed for ya...............lol


We knew you could do it.......Well.....Some of us had our fingers crossed for ya...............lol


Well that is good news!


Glad to hear you made it safe and sound! Now you can start planning for the next trip!

:)

  • g
  • is this a good investment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment