Monday, April 16, 2012

Just back

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Mt Pleasant. It was clean and friendly. We had beer at Reds (as recommended) and it was fun. Apparently you can bring your dog there. Being a dog lover I enjoyed the many dogs there. The place was very busy, and had a nice atmosphere. We ate at Shem Creek Grill which was rather pricey, but extremely good. We had the crab soup, oysters six ways, and the crab dip (which was full of big pieces of crab). The next day we ate at Sticky Fingers for lunch. You got big bang for your buck here. I ordered the pork bbq sandwich and 2 ribs which came with slaw and baked beans. The ribs were ok, and the bbq was great. Lots of food!!!! We ate at Vickorys (sp) for dinner, which I thought was priced right with very attentive servers. I had the shrimp po boy and my husband had the grouper. Both were acceptable. We had lunch at Zeus the next day and it was just ok. I doubt if I%26#39;d go back again. I had the shrimp po boy while my husband had the fish po boy. Nothing to write home about. I don%26#39;t know if we went to the tourist trap restaurants, but all and all the seafood was great.

Just back

Thanks for the post, Chill,

We%26#39;ll probably be going to Charleston next spring and you%26#39;ve given us some good ideas on where to have lunch %26amp; dinner when we visit Mt. Pleasant (Boone Hall, Ft. Moultrie and Patriot%26#39;s Point). Sticky Fingers and Shem Creek Bar %26amp; Grill both sound like good eatin%26#39;!

  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment