Tuesday, April 24, 2012

hotel with a pool slide in myrtle?

Hi, I see alot of nice pool pictures on trip advisor, but I never see anything with a water slide, does it exist in myrtle Beach. My kids love having a pool with a water slide. Thanks!



hotel with a pool slide in myrtle?


Maybe try Embassy Suites at Kingston Planation. I know they have several water activities for kids but I don%26#39;t know offhand if they have a slide. I%26#39;m sure someone who has stayed there will be able to give you more details. Good luck!



hotel with a pool slide in myrtle?


Lakewood Campground has a pool with a waterslide.




Litchfield Beach Resort at Pawleys Island just opened up their new kids pool area with slides and water park. But I have seen some reviews on this site that aren%26#39;t to kean on that place.





Also the Sea Mist Resort has the biggest pool play area with slides, tubing, etc. www.seamist.com but once again the reviews have been bad for them as well.




The Sea Mist is a wonderful hotel that has a great waterpark with two slides for the kids. Sure, there are a few bad reviews on tripadvisor for the Sea Mist, but that is mostly from people who are expecting to stay at the ';Ritz';. The Sea Mist isn%26#39;t fancy, but it is nice, and we%26#39;ve stayed there the last 8 years.




From the pictures I%26#39;ve seen the Marriott Grand Dunes has a large water slide. That%26#39;s why we have chosen to stay there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment