Monday, April 23, 2012

compass cove heavy traffic?

I ask questions about the compass cove before, and thaks for all the feedback, but I am confused, if we are at the south end don%26#39;t we have to go down the strip in order to go to broadway at the beach? unless theirs another way? please let me know thanks in advance.



compass cove heavy traffic?


Well from Compass Cove to Broadway at the beach is only like a 3 minute drive. You would go North then turn on the next left street I think 22nd. Then turn right on S. Kings Highway and your right there at Broadway at the Beach. You are on South Ocean Boulevard at 23rd and Broadway at the Beach is on South Kings Avenue at 21st Avenue.





If I%26#39;m wrong someone let me know. I stayed at the Compass Cove before and I think that was where it was. You shouldn%26#39;t have any problem with the traffice because once you turn off of the Ocean Boulevard there really isn%26#39;t much traffic on Kings Highway as there is on the Boulevard. That%26#39;s what I saw during the time I went in August. Just depends on the time of year you are going.



compass cove heavy traffic?


You can go down the strip if you want to ';experience'; the cruising scene...but --- if once is enough, there are a few ways you can get over to Broadway at the Beach from Compass Cove.





You can go north on Ocean Blvd to about 2nd Ave S (1st light past the Family Kingdom) turn left, go thru the light at Kings Hwy to the next right (Oak Street) turn right to 21st Ave N (convention center sits on corner) turn left, BATB on right at next light. This is really using the back roads....you can also go up 23rd Ave S to Kings Hwy, turn right to 21st Ave N (Fuddruckers on corner) turn left to 2nd light and BATB on right.





:)




Ms Maryland....



Broadway at the Beach is located at Rt 17 Bypass and 21st Ave N....Kings Hwy is acutally Rt 17 Business and I know all those south and north avenue can be confusing......





:)




WHen we stayed at the south end we tokk the closet Avn from our hotel to Kings HWy (17) and just went down to 22 avn. Kings HWY don;;t have as much traffic as the strip. or MBC way will probaly have less traffic.




Correction to me post. I meant to say 21 Avn N

No comments:

Post a Comment