Monday, April 23, 2012

DVD/Documentaries about Charleston?

We are missing our favorite city and were wondering, are there any documentaries about Charleston? I did a Google search, and all I could find was an A%26amp;E America%26#39;s Castles show about Chs. I would love to purchase something that had history %26amp; modern Charleston in it. Anyone know of any?





TIA!



DVD/Documentaries about Charleston?


There is a DVD calles ';Forever Charleston'; that seems to be just what you%26#39;re looking for. I looked online and I could not find it anywhere. I think its only sold at the visitor center gift shop, where they play it in the theatre every day. If you go to www.charlestoncvb.com, the visitor%26#39;s website, they have a store where you can order an audio tour, books, and other items-just not the movie. I would have thought Amazon would have had something! Hope this helps.



DVD/Documentaries about Charleston?


I wonder if the Preservation Society or the Historic Charleston Foundation would have something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment