Friday, April 13, 2012

For country music fans

Was Kenny Chesneys video ';Anything but Mine'; filmed at MB? I seen the video and it looks like it and hte Pavilion sign in it ade me think it was. Does anyone know?

For country music fans

Is that the song that stairts with the surf report? I know he filmed one of his videos here, in fact my neighbor own Surf City (a GREAT surf shop)and he%26#39;s the one doing the surf report, and his daughter and my other little neighbor girl are in that video! And its not as warm as it looks! I cant remember when they filmed it...like in Febraury or something.,...brrrr...

In fact, I bought the CD just because Mark was on it, and I love his music! Who would of thunk it!

:)

For country music fans

yeah that is it


yeah that is it

  • get rid of mites on rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment