Monday, April 16, 2012

hotels near waterpark

thinking of going week of july 4th or either first week of august. my 5 yr old loves waterparks. any good hotels near the waterpark or any good hotels with waterslides? thanks



hotels near waterpark


The Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation is a 145-acre, oceanfront resort. As with all Embassy Suites, this hotel offers its guests a complimentary, hot, breakfast buffet and cocktail reception daily. The hotel%26#39;s ample facilities include a 50,000 sq. ft Sport and health club, the Caribbean Family Water Playground, 9 pools, 9 lighted tennis courts, 2 oceanfront restaurants which include an Omaha Steakhouse, oceanfront lounge, and the seasonal, outdoor ';Splash Cafe';. In April 2004, a new ';Lazy River'; ride debuts at the water park.





We stayed on the Plantation.. 3 years ago... and were charged daily... to use the Water Park... ***found a way around it...





I know there is another place.. I cant find it.. I am looking tho...



I am sure some of the other posters.. will be here to help...





:)



hotels near waterpark


July 4th weekend may be hard to get a good room this late in advance.





First week of August may be better.





Try:





-Sea Mist Resort- (www.seamist.com) they have their own waterpark and water slides.





-The Breakers Paradise (www.breakers.com) they have a fun little pool area.





-The Landmark Resort (www.landmarkresort.com) They have one of the larger pool attractions and from what I have understand they have upgraded their rooms and added new suites.




I was going to add that too.... Its definitely a busy week ....





I booked late this year.. for late August... and could not get my usual condo..and I booked in May... I usually book in February.




Sandy beach resort is right next door to the waterpark at family kingdom www.beachtrips.com




Yep, the Family Kingdom has an oceanfront water park that will be nice the hotels I listed are either right there or not too far of a drive. Also, I wanted to try out Myrtle Waves at Broadway at the Beach. Has anyone every been there before and if so is it fun for a 5 and 2 year old.





Thanks,




Mrs.Maryland.. Your children will love it..



We go there every year.. and I have to say my 4 year old loved it..



all the boys did..



and you know what... guess who had the best time... yes ME..



I tried just about every slide they have to offer... I had a wonderful time with my sons.. especially the two younger ones..





They have this mini waterpark that will be great for the little ones.. My son was 3 at the time.. and he did not want to leave..





Its definitely something to do...



Have fun... :)




i remember a few years ago i walked to this hotel that actually had a water park they were still in the middle of construction... jeez i cant remember the name of it though, ill find out




Hey mom4boys where you staying this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment