Friday, April 13, 2012

special fish

Is there anywhere that serves tilapia(sp) fish?



Love it !!



special fish


I know they serve it in the upper part of SC but I anit never reall looked for it in MB.



special fish


I know they serve it in the upper part of SC but I anit never reall looked for it in MB.




I know they serve it in the upper part of SC but I anit never reall looked for it in MB.




Several restaurants serve tilapia as their fresh catch of the day...a few of the places I know offhand that do and I would recommend are: Chestnut Hill, Gulfstream Cafe, Lee%26#39;s Inlet Kitchen and Drunken Jacks. I know there are a couple places that serve it all the time on the menu but I cannot for the life of me think of them. I%26#39;m sure there will be someone who can help you even more. Good Luck! I will keep you in mind though. When do you leave for vacation?




I am not really sure if it will be before the fourth or after.



All of a sudden there isseveral things we have to do, a couple shower, then a wedding, plus my husband just had surgery on his foot and is now on one crutch and a BIG boot. he should be off of them in about a week. That will make it easier for him to get around.



So no work he has been able to do for SEVERAL weeks. Budget is tight. That is why i needed some inexpensive things to do and an inexpensive place to stay.



I love fresh fish and cook tilapia at home on grill. But of course it is not fresh. It is hard to get fresh fish here in middle GA.




Thanks so much for all the information. You have been a big help.



Lived in MB a long time??



I would love to a second home there!!




Cruzgirl,



Sorry to hear about your husband. Hope he feels better soon. Doesn%26#39;t it seem anytime we try to plan something (especially a vacation) other things start happening and our plans have to be changed?! I completely understand about the budget being tight. If you have never been to Huntington Beach State Park I would suggest going there one day while you are here. It doesn%26#39;t cost much to get in and you can make a day out of it. They have a nice beach area, walking/bicycle trails, the Atalaya Castle is located there. Quite a bit to do there. You can also make a day out of going to Broadway at the Beach. They do fireworks on Tuesday nights. Some restaurants I would recommend that are not very expensive are: Pig %26amp; Chicken in Surfside (great BBQ), 3 Little Pigs (great BBQ as well), K%26amp;W Cafeteria, Ms Fish, Fiesta Mexicana and Spring House Restaurant does a $5 lunch special which includes your entree, drink and dessert. I have lived in MB all my life (born %26amp; raised). There are very few of us left! It really is a great place to live.



I found this comment that someone wrote on another website about the Bonefish Grill here in MB so they serve talapia:



By far the best and freshest Grilled Fish around. Mine and my wife%26#39;s favorite restaurant!



Talapia with the ';Hot Mango Relish';......Heavenly !!



Hope this helps some. If I can help in any other way please let me know.




Forgot to mention Gulfstream Cafe is FANTASTIC and they have a great early bird menu where you can get complete meals for $10. If you go right at sunset the view is absolutely breathtaking. You can see the ocean on one side of the restaurant and the inlet on the other. You can check out their website and view their menu at centraarchy.com/gulfstream/gulf-intro.html.




Thanks you so much. All your info has been a big help!!!!Thanks again for your time. I went to another site for info and nothing has compared to tripadvisor. This is the best site by FAR!




You can make a vacation in NMB very inexpesive. Staying at a 2nd row condo vs. ocean front will be significant savings. In addition, if condo has nice kitchen and BBQ grill, you can do most of your meals in the condo. Visit a seafood market to pick up the seafood and throw on grill and/or seafood pot on the stove. Going to the beach is free and the beaches are all accesible in NMB. Going out to local restaurants, hitting the toursist attractions are important to some vacationers as part of the vacation...however, if money it tight, you can still have a great time, eat great food, and enjoy the wonderful beaches for very little money.

No comments:

Post a Comment