Monday, April 23, 2012

Governor's House Inn

Hi. My husband and I will be going to Charleston for the first time in October. I have booked a room at the Governor%26#39;s House Inn but am having a little buyer%26#39;s remorse! It%26#39;s very expensive. I have heard/read nothing but great reviews about it though. Has anyone stayed there?



Governor's House Inn


I have not stayed there,but I have seen the rooms and met the staff. The Govenor%26#39;s House has to to be finest place to stay to get the essence of Charleston. The entire house is elegant and VERY clean and the staff treats you like family. You shouldn%26#39;t have any complaints! ENJOY...



Governor's House Inn


Wow! You have made a wonderful choice in lodging. You will not regret staying there. The Governors House Inn is beautiful and worth every penny spent! Enjoy Yourself.




Well, I certainly won%26#39;t feel bad anymore! Thanks for the info. We are very much looking forward to our vist.

No comments:

Post a Comment