Monday, April 23, 2012

How do I post a review for a restaurant that isn't listed...

I would like to leave a review for Frankie Bones, but the restaurant isn%26#39;t listed under ';Hilton Head Restaurants';. Can anyone tell me how I can leave a review? Tx

How do I post a review for a restaurant that isn't listed...

Frankie Bones is now on the site of a restaurant which was called ';Brians';. They closed and it was replaced by ';Jean-Louis';. They also closed. Yet you will find ';Jean-Louis'; on the list to the left. When you pull it up it has a review for ';Brians';.

So, the list is not up to date.

There are a number of restaurants that are no longer in business. Nenos, Captains Table, have been closed for over two years. The Pasta Garden is also gone, as well as Jean - Louis.

That said, I noticed that Mi Tierra has moved up a lot. I think the comments made here by myself and others, may have had something to do about that.

The same is true about the Sea Shack.

I%26#39;ve noticed that they use RestaurantRow.com and Fodors to pick the restaurants. I guess you have to be listed there to get listed on the Trip Advisor website.

Stan (hhiguy)

  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment