Friday, April 13, 2012

Opinions of the Landmark Resort

My fiancee and I just made reservations today for the Landmark from July 14-21. When I called the staff was less than enthusiastic and somewhat rude. That sorta left a bad taste in my mouth about this place. I read all the reviews, mostly people seemed to really love it or absoultly hate it. I would really appreciate any input about this resort anyone has to offer! Apparently they have had a million dollar renovation, all rooms????? Please help Thanks



Opinions of the Landmark Resort


I cannot say anything from personal experience but I, as well, have heard both good and bad about the Landmark. Many of their room are now being sold as condos. If you tell me what kind of room you rented I will be happy to go down there one day this week and look at a room and give you my personal opinion.



Opinions of the Landmark Resort


They had renovated the south half in the past and the north half was just completed this season...it needed it!





I don%26#39;t know what%26#39;s with the front desk staff, but they do often seem ';indifferent,'; as has been mentioned in the reviews. You may also run into some rude guests (where won%26#39;t you?) but remember: your vacation is what you make of it, so shrug it off %26amp; enjoy.




Cheerchic,



My husband and I stopped in last year to check out the pools and to see their rooms, someone from the front desk took us up (they were very friendly also) and they showed us around...we just didn%26#39;t care for the place seemed old and not up to date and the concrete around the pools had the most sand I have ever seen around them like they had never been washed down. Maybe it is better since the renovation... I think it needed it!!




I just left the Landmark. I will never stay there again, the first 3 days 2 of the 4 elevators where out of service due to construction, it took 20 min. to get to my room. The north parking lot is not clearly marked so I received a parking ticket, the manager said tough luck. The pools are dirty and the staff treats you like you are a criminal if you do not have a wrist ban on at the pool. On a scale of 1-10 I will give it a ';4';. There are to many other places to stay that appreciate my business.



GSH




GSH27,



I had the same problem with the elevators at Compass Cove in the Pinnacle building, we stayed on the 9th floor and we could walk up 9 flights of stairs to our room- get a drink or whatever we needed and back down and the same people would still be waiting in the lobby to go up I told my family I will NEVER stay in that building again. I love Compass Cove but not the Pinnacle building.




Last night I discovered they over charged me $256.15, now I will have to spend 30 min on the telephone to get it fixed. The trip was supposed to be a vacation not a big headache.







GSH27

No comments:

Post a Comment