Monday, April 16, 2012

QVC Outlet

Does anyone know if going to the QVC outlet is worth it? I%26#39;ve been to Myrtle Beach many times but never knew it was there.



QVC Outlet


Its either feast or famine there. Its a messy store mostly overstocks and returns but a few times digging around got some good things.



QVC Outlet


Years ago I was in one, in PA.. and like ju says.. it was messy..



was not worth the trip..




I just read a few days ago on another MB board that the QVC outlet is closed. I don%26#39;t think they have reopened a new one.




HoosierAtHeart..





OMG.. is It you.. do you have my email addy?




Disappointing....badly organzied.





If you love qvc it%26#39;s worth checking out on a rainy day--only if you%26#39;ve had time for everything else on your must do list.




Mom, hi how are you - are you going back to MB this year? How did it go last year hopefully no hospital trips!!!!!!!!!



No I don%26#39;t have your email - hope to hear from you.





Terri




hmm.. I can%26#39;t post it here..





Hmmm.... let me think....





Last year was pretty good.. My parents joined us.. we had a wonderful time..





The husband.. hurt his foot.. again..





Miss you..




hey do you still get on funbeaches - i%26#39;m ohiomom57 on there. i think you can bring up my profile and email me.




Hmmmm... I dont know...I will try..








What is a QVC outlet by the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment