Friday, April 13, 2012

seafood

Where in Myrtle beach can you get the best seafood, the freshest on the menu?



seafood


We go to Crabby Mikes every year. It is a buffet. They have the best Seafood in MB. The pirce for adults is about $20 and $12 and lower for kids.



seafood


Sea Captains House, Drunken Jacks, Gulfstream Cafe, Lee%26#39;s Inlet Kitchen...all are fabulous and very fresh!




Landry%26#39;s, Bonefish Grille,Crab Catchers and Filets.




Thanks a bunch guys. Noted in my book! :)




I vote for Sea Captain%26#39;s House.




My husband and I have been to Sea Captain%26#39;s house and was not impressed, long wait, pricey and the meal was Average. Thanks for the info though. All is appreciated :)




I will have to agree with cbr guest, Crabby Mikes is always my favorite, the crab legs, prime rib and shrimp are excellent. It was also a couple bucks cheaper at 22.00 for an adult buffet than some other places. The last time I ate there was in Sept. of 2005, and they had no oysters due to Katrina, but another restaurant called the SeaTrawler had excellent oysters and the best scallops I have ever eaten, this buffet was much, much smaller but I would eat there again just for the oysters and scallops. They also had a coupon in my hotel%26#39;s lobby for a buy one buffet get one half off. That was the main reason I gave it a try




Ate at Drunken Jack%26#39;s for the first time on 6/10/06, it was teriffic! Dinner for 2 was about $55.00 with no drinks, appetizers or dessert. Food was AWESOME!




Crabby mike is awlful seafood they dont know what seasfood is!!!!!! I Would not go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




To nkdw24,





If your not into crab legs,clams and mussels ,of which Crabby Mikes has a great selection ,then the fried seafood on the buffet can be a huge let-down. The same can be said for Captain George%26#39;s and the rest.





With that said we still enjoy a visit to one of the all you can eat buffets each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment