Monday, April 23, 2012

Pay to walk the Springmaid Pier?

Last year on our trip to the beach, you had to pay to walk to the end of the pier. Do you still have to pay to walk the pier? That is a shame they have to do that! Needless to say, we didn%26#39;t walk on the pier last year!!

Pay to walk the Springmaid Pier?

Yep you still pay! I don%26#39;t walk on it either since they make you pay now. If you stay there it is free. My cousin asked them why do youhave to pay to walk on it now and they said for repairs. My cousinn asked how did they pay for the repairs before they statred making you pay and they would not tell her but they let her go on there free because she kept askign them and they gave her a risk band and said go on.

Pay to walk the Springmaid Pier?

30 some years I have walked on that pier!! It was kind of the reward for taking our walks, get to see what was going on at the end of the peir. Now, my kids don%26#39;t get the same enjoyment as I did. It is a same, but I just don%26#39;t see to pay to walk on the pier! I wonder if the state pier charges? Last year, I know Garden City pier didn%26#39;t charge, maybe they won%26#39;t this year either!!! Thanks for the reply!!

  • lock file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment