Monday, April 16, 2012

Why do you love Myrtle Beach?

What keeps you coming back %26amp; are your favorite things to do?



Why do you love Myrtle Beach?


- Coral Beach



- Clean Ocean and Beach



- Pavilion (not after this year)



- NASCAR speedpark



- Craby Mikes (Seafood Resturant)



- Great Vacation Spot



- Campgrounds (Lakewood)



- Water Parks



- etc.



Why do you love Myrtle Beach?


I love the many options.



I have been to Virgina Beach (a number of times) and Ocean City,MD (only once and will never go back) and Myrtle Beach by far has the most options.





Options in:





Accommodations



Restaurants



Attractions



Shopping and Entertainment.





The only problem is you have too many choice sometimes and you don%26#39;t know where to start or where to go. MB is extremley long. You have the North End, MB, Surfside, Pawleys Island. There are so many wonderful hotels to choose from that you can get frustrated with the choices. Well I guess that is a good thing. My son (5 year old) loves the pools, the beach, the mini golf and the Pavilion and everything.





I love the drive thru Krisp Kreme (LOL) the restaurant choices, the shopping.





You can get annoyed with driving everywhere but I like that because you want to get away from the hotel and see the area and look at other places you might want to stay the next time.





VA beach doesn%26#39;t even have half as much as MB and I don%26#39;t even want to talk about Ocean City, MD (Can you say dirty, nasty, needs upgrading, needs some attractions and entertainment.)




I forgot to mention Krispy Kream! We stop there every year when the hot sign is on.




Hello all,





We go back mostly for the beach and the warm water. There is also so many things to see and do that it almost impossible to be bored. Just take the mini golfs for instance, our kids love them (we are a family with 3 childrens) also the various shows, the golf courses, MB has it all !! Can%26#39;t think of a better place for a family vacation.




1st...the beach! 2nd... laid-back, safe-feeling atmosphere! 3rd...lots of great restaurants




I love it because I%26#39;m going there for the 1st time in years in 4 days! ;-)




Hi Irish - haven%26#39;t I seen you on the gatlinburg/pigeon forge forums?





We are going to MB next Monday for the first time too. Looking forward to it. Kind of sounds like it has a lot of the same things that P. Forge has?




I love her for the ocean breezes and being able to get fresh shrimp just about anytime I want!





:)




The sun, sand and salt water. Most people have to have the most luxurious accomidations. I don%26#39;t. I%26#39;m there to be outside as much as possible. From daylight to dark, I%26#39;m outside.





It%26#39;s the best place to do nothing. After months of people tellng me where to go, what time to be there and what to do when I get there, I can sit on the beach for six days and do NOTHING.





Have talked about taking in one of the shows while down there. I can%26#39;t bring myself to make a reservation. I don%26#39;t want to be commited to being somewhere at a certain time. It%26#39;s vacation.





Gram%26#39;s says she could take a picture of me on Saturday and make six copies. ';Here he is on Mon, Tues, Wed..........';





Better than camping. No bugs. No poison ivy. No smoke smell a week after you return home.





Sand chair and a cooler. Sit by the waters edge watching and listening to the waves. When the cooler starts to float and bangs the chair, it%26#39;s time to go eat. Some where without a line. No food is worth standing in line for an hour.




het smokiesgrl, i%26#39;ll start a thread for you on the off topic forum... hope you check there!

No comments:

Post a Comment