Monday, April 16, 2012

Jonathan Harbour

Has anyone stayed there lately or no anything about it??



Jonathan Harbour


I have heard this place is a pit.



Jonathan Harbour


We stayed there about 7 or 8 years ago and it was very nice and we really enjoyed it and we considered it this year as a cheap alternative with clean accomodations. However, looking online at people%26#39;s comments and posts and calling the hotel, we found that not too many people had good experiences and it seems (by the price) that they have not maintained it. When I called I asked when had it been updated, they said it hasn%26#39;t. When we were there 7 or 8 years ago, the price was a bit higher than it is now and that was a long time ago.



We chose to stay at Holiday Sands. They seem to have good accomodations for a good price. We didn%26#39;t want anything expensive and fancy.




I anit never stayed there. I know that it is a older hotlel. THe rooms will be cheaper then the big newer hotels. I also have to say that you get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment