Friday, March 30, 2012

4th of July Beach Trip

My family and I are leaving to go to Myrtle Beach the week of 4th of July. I am so excited. This has become a famliy tradition for the past 4 years.





I am trying to do something different this year as far as eating. We always go to the same places. I looked on line and there is a Japanese resturant at Broadway at the Beach. Does anyone know if it is anygood. I love to eat at places like that but have never done it at the beach. Also, any good breakfast places you know of. We never eat breakfast out. I though it might be somethng new and fun to do.



4th of July Beach Trip


Seafood: try Sea Captains house.



Steak: try Carolina Roadhouse



These are my 2 favorites.



4th of July Beach Trip


Thanks...The sea captains house is next door to our hotel. We are staying at the Caribbean Resort and Villas.




I have eaten at the Japanese Restaurant at Broadway and thought it was pretty good. Check and see if they take reservations. Things will be extremely crowded that week.




There are tons of good breakfast places but if you want to take a short drive one morning, you can%26#39;t beat the breakfast at Nibbles on the Surfside Pier. Their breakfast is wonderful plus you are looking at the ocean.




melhai



Looks like we will be at the beach during the same week, I would like to try a day cruise myself.



My teenagers just returned from Senior week at MB and they ate at that Japanese restaurant at Broadway and they said it was ok, rice was hard, steak was dry but I will be trying it out on my trip 6/30-7/9.





amhsc,



Do they charge to walk on that pier?



I would like to try it out for breakfast.





7 more days!!




If you like Japanese definitly go to Miyabi in Murrells Inlet. They are the best in town if you ask me. You always get way more food than you can eat and the prices are good. My husband took me there over 10 years ago and that is the one place that we HAVE to go everytime we visit the beach. We have small children and have also taken them there without any problems. If you like BBQ try Big D%26#39;s BBQ barn next to the old Waccamaw Pottery. They have the best BBQ and have a great buffet with all the country fixins. Our other place that we have to go is to Mr Sub. Depending on where you stay, there is one in Surfside on 544 right across the street from Ocean Lakes and one on 9th Ave North and Hwy 17 at the Pavilion. They have the best subs. Try a #10 hot with extra vinager and oil. If you want steak or prime rib try J Edwards on (I think) 27th Ave Sunth and Hwy 17. They have great prime rib and they even have early bird specials. Hope you have a great trip. We are trying Florida this year instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment