Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotel Help

I am currently booked for the Tropical Winds resort but have heard some bad things about it. Can anyone reccommend any other hotels in that price range?



Hotel Help


What is the price range and what time of year are you making the trip?





:)



Hotel Help


My price ranges from $1500 to $1900 or $2000 for two weeks. I am going form August 12 to August 26.




You might want to check out renting a condo instead....I found a number of places (1 and 2 bedroom condos) available for those weeks in August at anywhere from $109 per night or $845 per week...check out maybe the Forest Dunes or Ocean Dunes...there was also availability at the Caravelle or the Camelot...guess it depends on how large of a condo you would want.





You can find hotel rooms for around that price, but the availability is somewhat limited....Ocean Park which is more to the south end (a bit further south than Tropical Winds) or there is the Poindexter in the 17th Ave N area...but I think I would check into the condo option...better value for $$....





Good luck!





:)




Thanks for your help. I%26#39;ll look into some of the condos you mentioned. Also, when I said $1500-$2000, I meant in Canadian currency, so the prices you found may differ slightly to what I%26#39;m looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment