Friday, March 30, 2012

What traffic day will be busier?

Expert advice pls. Would you drive down (from va) On Sunday 2nd July or Monday 3rd. I plan on leaving early (8.00AM) either day

as always tx

What traffic day will be busier?

Just returned from MB- came in on a Monday and left on a Sunday. I will definitley avoid weekend check in and outs from now on. Traveling on Monday was much smoother than Sunday. Even though you are coming in over a holiday time, I would still say arrive on Monday.

What traffic day will be busier?

I would say Monday too....especially because it is a holiday weekend and some will be travelling Saturday and checking in Sunday....so even the lines at check in could be long on Sunday...

:)


Another vote for Monday. Most people going down for the long Fourth of July week-end would already be there.


I say that Monday will be less busy. Most people will be coming down on the weekend.


I,as well, wold say Monday. Have a great vacation!


monday it shall be...tx to everyone

  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment