Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I just got back from Myrtle Beach today.

any questions?

I just got back from Myrtle Beach today.

trip report please? where did you eat, stay and play? what did you think of everything? give us the good, bad and ugly!

I just got back from Myrtle Beach today.

Ok I went on vacation to Daytona Beach which I now know that it is such an unsafe nasty place %26amp; I will NEVER be back so I decided to go to MB so i stayed from Tuesday - Saturday. I ate at Mammy%26#39;s Kitchen it was VERY good I always like it. Then I ate at East of Chicago Pizza delicious too. I did happen to eat at Shoney%26#39;s but it was nasty %26amp; one of the managers was yelling at the worker mopping the floor and grabbed the mop. I also visited the Coastal Grand Mall, The Pavilion(BTW they%26#39;re closing! cant believe it) walked through town, went to broadway @ the Beach, drove through murrels inlet, etc. One thing that shocked me was is that alot of condos are being built in Myrtle Beach! %26amp; this year the beach closer to the 2nd Ave. Pier was flat then at the end it sloped down really steep! %26amp; at high tide the water came up alot higher. But other than that I enjoyed MB it%26#39;s 1 trillion times better than Daytona Beach. Anyways the food %26amp; everything was WONDERFUL! I had the best time down there. O %26amp; I stayed at the Sea Horn it%26#39;s VERY clean. if you have anymore questions just ask. :)


Did you go by yourself? You refer to everything as ';I'; so I assume you did.

Please tell me about the Sea Horn, do they have oceanfront rooms. We are looking for a new place to stay in Myrtle beach. thank you so much.


O no my family ';we'; went. I stayed at the Sea Horn It%26#39;s next to Tropical Seas umm... yea the address is 2850 S. Ocean Blvd. Yes they have Ocnfrnt rooms. It%26#39;s right on the ocean. It%26#39;s a Motel but it%26#39;s really clean. I%26#39;ve never saw a bug there except 1 time there was a little bug in the hall. The rooms are very clean and at a reasonable rate. you can get an ocnfrnt effiency for just around $100 you can get a suite they%26#39;re called apartments for about $120 and i think the highest room which has like a big balcony, 2 or 3 t.v.%26#39;s i think 3 bedrooms. 2 baths %26amp; 4 beds. for around $159. I%26#39;ve stayed at this motel every year I%26#39;ve been to Myrtle Beach and ive been going for about 13 years. There is 2 towers the tower on the left(personally I think the one on the left is better bigger rooms has the indoor pool under it.) its the one closest to the downtown part of MB has 10 floors the on on the right has about 5 floors or maybe 6 im not sure. The only difference I%26#39;ve found in room size is I think the rooms on the left tower are 1 foot longer than the right tower. The Motel doesn%26#39;t stink or anything and right next door is Tropical Seas Hotel. %26amp; I think Sea Horn is as big or bigger than TS%26#39;s is. Hope this helps. BTW Sea Horn is VERY clean %26amp; my family has went there for a long time and so has my family. Hope this helps.

  • advice on passing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment