Friday, April 27, 2012

Atlanta to Charleston

Can someone please tell me the best route from Atlanta to Charleston?



Thanks



Atlanta to Charleston


Take I-20 east to I-26 (near Columbia, SC) then take I-26 south to Charleston.



Atlanta to Charleston


Thanks for your resonse. is that a lot better than taking, I-20 to, say, 78 into Charleston?




You will go through a zillion little towns all complete with radar traps, stop signs and stop lights on 78. The interstate is much better to get here fast. If you want a long leisurely trip, take 78 to 61 (between Midway and Branchville) then take 61 into Charleston.





Be sure to stop at some of the produce stands and pick up some fresh peaches and tomatoes. Money can%26#39;t buy true love or a homegrown tomato!




thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment