Thursday, April 26, 2012

Karaoke?

I%26#39;ll be coming down July 9-16. What are some good karaoke venues to check out? I usually lean more toward country music. Thanks



Karaoke?


I%26#39;d check out Broadway Louies at Broadway at the Beach...its usually pretty good, and runs the full genre...anything from Country to Rock to Swing...





Also, Bummz Beach Cafe does Karoke a few times a week, can be a bit crowded there, but the location is awesome...right along the oceanfront.





:)



Karaoke?


Garden City Pier hosts karaoke on the weekends. Fun...




I agree with Broadway Louies at Broadway at the Beach and Bummz Beach Cafe. I also really enjoy Boardwalk Bills Bar %26amp; Grill (located on Ocean Blvd near the Pavilion, directly beside Gay Dolphin Gift Cove but on the ocean side). A great local hangout with a great view being it%26#39;s directly on the ocean, great karaoke and the food is VERY good! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment