Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coral Beach Resort

I will be there the end of June. Is it true that the check-in is across the street from the hotel? Looking forward to going, most of the recent comments I have read have been positive.



Coral Beach Resort


Hi there Cat!


In answer to your question, check-in is NOT across the street at the Coral Beach! Just pull up and go into the lobby! They have a parking garage attached to the resort. We were there last year and are already booked for this year and we can%26#39;t wait! We had a wonderful time and I%26#39;m sure you will to! Have a great vacation and if you have any other questions just ask!



Coral Beach Resort


Thanks DCLady. I read a recent review (5/28) for Coral Beach Resort. I think they meant to post it under another hotel. This is part of what was said:



';From the outside it looks just great. The check-in procedure is


ridiculous. The check-in is done across the street from the hotel,


so first you must find a parking spot, then the elevator which


takes you to the second floor. We had to stand on line for over


20 minutes ,there were only two people taking care of guests.


After receiving your keys and instructions, parking tag, pool


bands, etc., you go back downstairs, drive across the street and


try to find another parking space in the garage.';



I hope all the rooms have been renovated by the end of June. I did request one, but I was told there are no guarantees.




cat2630 I believe that they got Coral Beach mixed up ith Crown Reef.





They need to put the review in the right hotel next time.




Hi again Cat !



CBR is right...I%26#39;m SURE they got their hotels mixed up! So sure that I added a post to the review page for hotels letting people know the post was in error. I just wonder how you cannot know where you stayed...lol But it could have been an honest mistake. It%26#39;s just that folks depend on true and honest reports to help them decide where to stay and it hurts the integrity of the site imo. I am confident that you%26#39;ll love the Coral Beach and you%26#39;ll have a wonderful time! Sorry you the wrong info on such a great hotel.




Hi again Cat !



CBR is right...I%26#39;m SURE they got their hotels mixed up! So sure that I added a post to the review page for hotels letting people know the post was in error. I just wonder how you cannot know where you stayed...lol But it could have been an honest mistake. It%26#39;s just that folks depend on true and honest reports to help them decide where to stay and it hurts the integrity of the site imo. I am confident that you%26#39;ll love the Coral Beach and you%26#39;ll have a wonderful time! Sorry you got the wrong info on such a great hotel.




Hi cat2630





We%26#39;ll also be staying at Coral Beach at the end of June. I already posted my view about the parking %26amp; check-in comment on another thread so I won%26#39;t go into what seems to be an error again.





Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hope we both get great weather and renovated rooms!




So gald as well, we have always stayed at the pavillion Holiday Inn (7 years) and loved it but this time it was full for 4th of July week. This hotel is owned by the same company and had great reviews so we thought we would give it a try. Glad to know you all are returning becuase you like it so much. We are counting down our days!! Enjoy your trips.


  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment