Thursday, April 26, 2012

safe, clean accommodations

I%26#39;m coming in for a funeral this week. Last night I looked at the reviews for the hotel in North Charleston where many in my family will be staying and I was horrified. My cousin who picked it must not have looked farther than the low price (it%26#39;s the Country Inn %26amp; Suites on Stafford Rd, which apparently no one likes). I%26#39;m travelling alone with 2 young children and don%26#39;t want to stay in a hotel described by many as scary!





Since it%26#39;s short notice, I%26#39;m having trouble coming up with alternatives -- I just checked and even the ';scary'; hotel is full. All the decent looking hotels in Charleston seem to be booked up.





I%26#39;m not sure where the services will be held, but if you can think of an alternative that isn%26#39;t too far from North Charleston, I would be very grateful. I%26#39;ll check in soon when I find out where the services are. I think one of my cousins will be staying out in Mount Pleasant - that would be pretty far from the rest of the family but it might be better for us anyway.





Thanks for any assistance, I appreciate it.



safe, clean accommodations


I%26#39;m very sorry for your loss.





I think I know which Country Inn %26amp; Suites you are talking about. It is behind a Home Depot. I believe that it is fairly new. I could see people getting a little concerned though, it%26#39;s in a strange location. Try checking the Hampton Inn Charleston-North on Northside Drive, it is over that way. We had a friend that stayed there not too long ago and said it was nice. Hopefully their prices are competitive.



safe, clean accommodations


We%26#39;re looking in Mount Pleasant now...hoping to find a Hampton Inn or something similar that has a pool and free breakfast. Thanks for the reply!




Another alternative might be Summerville or Goose Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment