Friday, April 27, 2012

Senior Week Hotels

I am going down to senior week June 16-19th. I am trying to get reservations at the Viking Motel because of how they will accept reservations. The reservation will be in my boyfriends name who is 19 and I will be staying down there and I%26#39;m 17. I was just wondering if there are any other places we can stay that allow 18 and over to have the reservation in their name and people under 18 to stay in the room with parental consent.

I just wanted to know of places that allow it because from what I%26#39;ve heard the Viking Motel is probably not the cleanest. I%26#39;m trying to find something cheaper because we are only staying for the weekend.

Post places you have stayed and places anyone you know has stayed at.

Time is getting tight!

Senior Week Hotels

I just spoke with someone whos kids went for spring break and stayed at mid town motor inn and they were very happy there. 18 year olds were welcome .wwwmidtownmotorinn.com 843-448-6942

Senior Week Hotels

Thanks I just reserved a room there.... Only a $100 down and $85 a night, not bad!

The girl that works with me told me the Pavillion is closed down and I looked at the website and it says the Farewell Season. Is it open for this last year and then it%26#39;s gonna be gone?


That%26#39;s correct....the Pavilion will close after this season. The company that owns it, Burroughs and Chapin, have yet to decide on what their plans are for the property.

:)


Hopefully it will be something good... But we are def. gonna take advantage of the Pavillion while its there. Its odd that everytime my family has been to the beach that we have never been to the Pavillion!


Too be honest, I%26#39;ll hate to see it go, but I think that it has run its time...I can count on my hands the number of times I%26#39;ve been, and I%26#39;ve lived here for a number of years. Would be nice if, with whatever they decide, a piece of the history of the park would be left,say maybe a roller coaster or the carosel...just something.

:)

  • eye creams
  • ideal marriage age
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment