Friday, April 27, 2012

i lost??

Someone local had given me directions,i printed them out and lost them..I am coming from greenville sc.I think i was told i can bypass florence...I have have a car load so any short cuts or anything can help.........I have read to stay off of 501????As yall know we will be at the dayton house..If i can get directions again i love love it..THX.....



i lost??


501 anit that bad all the time. Just get on it as early as possible and don%26#39;t get on it on a Friday or Saturday going to there or a Sunday coming back. THe traffic want be that bad then.



i lost??


I am leaving greenville by 8:00 am on thursday the 1st of june




It will probaly be a 3 to 4 hour drive so 501%26#39;s traffic should not be real bad around 12. our whole family goes in July down on a Saturday and we leave Rock Hill at 9 and are one 501 about 12 and the traffic is saly moves pretty steady then or less there is a accident thee or something.




Hope this helps!





Out of Greenville Rt 26 to Rt 20 (towards Florence) then I would suggest I-20 to I-96 N for about 8 miles to the SC-327 exit (says Myrtle Beach exit on sign). from the start of 327 go until the 1st light and take left (Quinby bypass). Road ends into 526



in front of Dupont plant and you miss all the Florence traffic. This will put you on Rt 501.





This is where you have 2 options. You can take 501 all the way into the beach, or exit onto Rt 22 to Rt 31...I%26#39;d opt for the Rt 22 into Rt 31, but if Rt 501 doesnt seem busy, you can stay on that.







As for getting onto Ocean Blvd its pretty simple ....if Rt 501, you%26#39;ll pass the Rt 17 Bypass intersection to the 2nd stoplight (R. Grissom Pkwy) turn left, stay on this til 21st Ave N (2nd stoplight) turn right...stay on 21st Ave N...you will go thru 2 stoplight, and then a T intersection, this is Ocean Blvd, turn left, go 3 blocks and Dayton House will be on your right.



If Rt 31....exit onto R. Grissom Pkwy, stay on this til you reach 21st Ave N (5th stoplight) turn left onto 21st Ave N, go thru 2 more stoplights and at T intersection turn left, 3 blocks and there you are!





Have a good time! And a safe trip!





:)




I WISH I only had to worry about 3-4 hours, LOL. Have a 12 hour drive from Louisville ahead of us in only 6 weeks!!




Did you mean 95 or is there a 96??




Opps...sorry I did mean I-95, not a ';96'; around here that I know of yet anyway...





:)




thx i was wondering about getting on 96 lol..i did see someone post getting on 96..I was just wondering..As for taking 3 to 4 hours to get there.i dont think so lol..I am in easley sc close to greenville.I have to get on 85 to 365 to columbia,then get on 26 to 20 to florence,my hubby says it takes 3 hours just to get to florence..This is my first trip driving with out him,,He drives everywhere..I am so nervous that i will will get lost lol....




I also just thought of something what about marion???If your wondering why i dont get directions from him lol..Well he said he just knows how to get there,not the names of roads or exits lol..




I know from Columbia to MB is just at 3 hours, you can do in about 2 and 1/2 but thats pushing it. Florence to the beach is right at an hour....as for Marion, its this side of Florence. If you take the cut off I-95 over towards the Dupont plant, thats about where you will come out onto Rt 501.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment