Thursday, April 26, 2012

leaving tonight

wish me luck..I have never done this drive alone.....I am so worried about making it there,etc..Worrying about parking..SUV..they say parking deck is to small..Carrying luggage an old women and 2 kids across ocean blvd...Im such a worry wart..My mom did it to me lol..JEWISH MOMMY....lol....She geta a headache and thinks she has a tumor lol......HELPPPPP!!! lol...



leaving tonight


Well your mom reminds me of my Grandmaw!!! LOL!!! Where are you staying at bye the way? Good luck getting there.



leaving tonight


good luck funny girl!




Im going to the dayton house..Hope she likes it..I have been there,she should meet plenty of folks her age to complain with lol..




Good luck! If you need anything while you are here....just drop me a HELP on the board! I%26#39;m less than a phone call away! You all will have a great time.....and guess what, the weather is looking wonderful!!!!!







:)




The weather is looking great???It says rain ,rain ,rain..lol




Wonder how far she got before gettin lost?




pop2748 why do you think that.





It should not be a real long ride for them because it says that they live in SC.




Didn%26#39;t mean anything CBR. Just jokin around. With all the worrying she was doing I%26#39;d love to be in the car just to watch and listen.



My wife is the same way with directions. She drove to FL several years ago with a co-worker. Co-worker had made the trip before. She knew how to get there. They made wrong turn 50 miles from here.



If I gave wife detailed directions to beach she%26#39;d get there ok. But without them, she%26#39;d be lost before state line......




Pop I know what you mean.


  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment