Friday, April 27, 2012

Which area to visit?

My husband has never been to the Charleston area, and I would love for him to see how beautiful it is. My family vacationed in Kiawah when I was young, and I have also stayed in Edisto, but I would like something cheaper than Kiawah and not quite as far away from Charleston as Edisto. Anyone have any suggestions for somewhere to stay in the Charleston area that has us close to the beach but not spending over $150 a night?



Which area to visit?


Try Mt. Pleasant.



Which area to visit?


My hubby and I stayed in a really nice oceanfront condo on Seabrook Island last summer. Seabrook is 2 minutes south of Kiawah. We found our condo on VRBO... 1BR/2BA, full kitchen, vaulted ceilings, walk-down to beach, immaculate. During August, it was about $135/night. Enjoy!




That%26#39;s all about time of the year. I would recommend Mt. Pleasant area. Perhaps you can find something on Seabrook, Isle of Palms or Sullivans Island for under 150 which would be great but not likely right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment