Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Aerification Schedules?

Anyone know the June aerification schedules for the golf courses on the island. We are staying at Sea Pines the week of June 3-10 and I think they are aerating the Ocean Course on June 6. Also has anyone played the Sea Pines courses this Spring? What kind of condition have they been in?



Aerification Schedules?


I know this isn%26#39;t exactly the location that you are asking for but it may help. my brother is the assistant at world tours in MB and they have just gotten finished aerifing this past week.



Aerification Schedules?


We are vacationing next week (can%26#39;t wait). I just called all the courses I could find and asked them. Seems like we picked the time of year when everybody aerates the greens. Most of the courses I talked to aerate the first week of June with a couple the second week.

No comments:

Post a Comment