Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wireless Access?

I haven%26#39;t been to Myrtle in two years. I am visiting at the end of June and will have my laptop with me. Are there any coffeeshops, bookstores, etc that offer this service? What about in Garden City/Surfside?









Wireless Access?


I know we have had this topic somewhere before on this forum, so you may want to scroll down in case we miss some of the places that offer wi-fi. A few that I know of are:



Barnes and Noble just of Bypass 17 and 10th Ave N (MB)



The Airport



The Living Room 38th Ave N and Bypass 17



The Convention Center in MB (nice bar area, the M Bar, and coffee shop)



E Noodles -- little restaurants just off 24th Ave S (MB)





I know there are alot more....and I am sure someone knows of something in Garden City/Surfside...I know there is a little coffee shop just across the street from the Legends In Concert venue...but I cannot think of the name of it at the moment...its an age thing!





:)



Wireless Access?


Internet Cafe



1706 Highway 17 N



Surfside Beach, SC 29575



Opens at 5:00 AM



Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa



Products Served: Coffee/Drinks, Snacks



Coffee, Bagels, Donuts, High Speed Internet, Fax, Copy, Print





Hope this helps!




Thank you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment