Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coral Beach Resort

THe person who posted the review at for Coral Beach Resort May 28, 2006 did not stay at this hotel. The reason that I say this is because parking ';is not across the raod';. HTey was more than likely talking about the ';Crown Reef';. I did not know if I was the only one that noticed that or not but I don%26#39;t think it was from Coral BEach.



Coral Beach Resort


CBR



I saw it yesterday to as I check almost every day to read any new posts about the Coral Beach...can%26#39;t wait to hear the reviews on the renovations! But as I said in my reply to the post by Cat it was not the Coral Beach. You and I have something in common...a love of the Coral beach! I see your going sooner than me so please let us know how it looks now and whats been changed when you get back!



Coral Beach Resort


We anit staying at Coarl Beach this summer. We are camping then. We stay in Coral Beach in March and sometimes in October or November every year.





We did not get to stay there this March because we called like 3 days before we went to reserve a room. (We thought it it being off season that it would not be that full) Well all that had were angle ocean views because of renovations in some rooms plus the others wer book and we needed three beds.





I am ready to go back though




I also check the reviews almost every day for Coral Beach as we will be staying there on our first trip to MB at the end of this month. Can%26#39;t believe the month we%26#39;re going is finally here.





Even though I obviously have not been to Coral Beach yet, I have read alot about it and looked at it%26#39;s maps, etc, and I also thought that review comment about parking %26amp; check-in just didn%26#39;t make sense. Perhaps, like cbr guest said, the person made an error and it%26#39;s for Crown Reef (or another place.) Someone may also just be trying to make the place look bad - (Mmmmmm.......do you think that EVER happens?!)





We%26#39;ll be staying in an oceanfront executive suite and I%26#39;m hoping it will be one of the recently renovated ones :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment