Friday, April 27, 2012

Counting down the days??

Anyone here count down the days like i do? 8 more days for me. How many days until your tirp?



Counting down the days??


Bout the same here. Leaving next Fri night around midnite. Short nap along the way. Be in NMB in time for breakfast on Sat.



Counting down the days??


I%26#39;m leaving Friday night too. Probably be in Myrtle around 10 or 11 in the morning saturday. Leaving from WV. Staying very close to the Apache pier. is that in NMB?




Just below NMB I think. Is Apache off of Kings Road?



Have ya been to Barefoot Landing? That%26#39;s the south end of NMB. Continues on maybe another five miles.



If ya want write me....pop2748@aol.com




July 8 is my next trip!!! I don%26#39;t want to think about how amny days I have left!!! LOL!!!




I started to count down when it hit May 1st! In 21 days my husband and I will be taking the 16 hour drive down...I look forward to being in South Carolina. I went down in December and was happy to be greeted by nice friendly people. Living in MA I am not use to people smiling and waving at you when they don%26#39;t know you. I guess the cold weather up here makes people cranky! HA!





This will be my first time in Charleston, and after reading everything on this stie I can tell it will be a great time!




If you go to www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/vc/ you can create a vacation timeline ticker to your signature. It%26#39;s pretty neat!




june 30th and counting




Have it so bad here that the';home'; location on computer is set as Myrtle Beach. All the beach weather, news and yellow pages just a click away.



Confusing in winterr. Look at computer weather. Fifty degrees and sunny. Go out side. Thirty and snowing. Took me a week to figure out I was reading beach weather.






my husband and I are leaving Thu for Seabrook Isl- never been. looking at possibly buying something down there if it%26#39;s as nice as everyone says!




June 3.............can%26#39;t wait! Trying not to count the days, goes by quicker! Have fun!


  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment