Thursday, April 26, 2012

Professional Photos on the Beach

My family is interested in having professional photos taken on the beach . We will be vacationing near surfside the week of June 17th. I would love to hear from you if you know of any companies that offer this service or if you have any tips/suggestions for beautiful beach locations?



Professional Photos on the Beach


Look through these..





http://www.deanasphotography.com/





http://www.southerncharmphoto.com/





http://www.incrediblesmilesphotos.com/





http://www.myrtlebeachphotography.com/



Professional Photos on the Beach


Up in North Myrtle, www.angelafellenz.com did a great job for us. Photos on the beach for my parents%26#39; 50th anniversary. Took all different photos of parents, kids, grandchildren. Very professional and worked fast. Pictures were fantastic. Don%26#39;t know if they will go down to Surfside.




I used to do quite a bit with wedding planning here at the beach and two of my favorite photographers were Gene Ho and Memories by Lisa...check out their websites. Maybe a bit more $$ but the quality of these two are awesome! And some really different techniques. As for location, I really like Atalaya down at the Huntington Beach State Park...nice backdrop for beach photos, or even some of the larger dunes there. A number of photographers will also use the area between 61st Ave N and 65th Ave N....or down near Springmaid Pier at 29th Ave S. Its an added plus if one of the hobie sailboats are set up at 67th Ave N...great color in the photo!





www.geneho.com



www.memoriesbylisa.com





:)




Thanks for the tip on where to take great pics.





I have a question. Well I have the best shot of my daughters bum walking down the beach . I took that shot on a deserted Pensacola Beach. Well I want to take the same shot of my son. My little guy just turned 2. Since Myrtle Beach is much more crowded. Do you think someone whould be upset with a little naked guy running around.





thanks




I would hope no one would be upset by that! Surfside will be less crowded than Myrtle anyway. Best time for photos on the beach is around 7:00 pm, so beaches (especially Surfside) would be fairly empty.




Gene Ho is also one of my favorite photographers here in MB! Good Luck!




Thank you all for the wonderful suggestions. I have enjoyed looking at all the websites...... Next question: Does anyone have any experience with Southern Charm Photography (Carmen Ash- photographer) She is located in Surfside and her prices seem very reasonable. The beach photos posted on her website are quite nice! Thanks again for your posts




Whoever you go with have some done in black and white. Kids had some done of grandkids . Similar to the ones showed on websites. Light clothing and white sand background.



We hit the WallyWorld photo machine and printed out black and whites. Looked even better.



Have printed out some of our own vacation pics in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment