Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coolers on the beaches

Can somebody tell me if they are allowed on the beach at the hotels?

Coolers on the beaches

They do or less there are select hotels that don%26#39;t allow them.

Coolers on the beaches

I carry 12 pack size cooler to beach everyday in NMB. Never a problem. Beach is public property. Hotel shouldn%26#39;t have any say in it.


I pull a cooler on wheels to just about anywhere I go when I decide to hit the beach...have never had a problem...and as the above post says, all the beaches are public, so the cooler shouldnt be the problem....

:)


We always take coolers on the beach AND around the pool at our hotel.

Beach is no problem, but your hotel should have signs if they are

not allowed by the pool.


I also ALWAYS carry a cooler to the beach and have never had any problems....you cannot take them into waterparks but you can on the beach.

  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment