Tuesday, April 24, 2012

compass cove pinnacle

Does anyone have any pictures of the pools at the pinnacle building? I was curious if they were on the end by the parking lot. Send pictures to mason587@aol.com if you have any.

compass cove pinnacle

We%26#39;ll be at compass Cove in 5 weeks, maybe I can get some for you. When are you going?

compass cove pinnacle

Well, I have stayed at the Pinnacle building. The pools and lazy river are oceanfront. I don%26#39;t have any pictures however.

I can assure you, you will enjoy the pool areas at the Compass Cove Pinnacle. I loved the indoor pool, it was pretty big. The lazy river is exactly how I liked it. I think what you may be seeing is the fact that the lazy river goes from inside the building to the outside. The end of the lazy river toward the front end/side of the building is probably close the the front of the building and you can see cars but there is a big cenderblock wall that goes about 7 feet up so you don%26#39;t see anything. Don%26#39;t worry it%26#39;s not on the end of the parking lot. The parking garage is tiered and it is on the front of the building. There are a few spaces next to the side of the building. where the other hotel next door has about 10 spaces but you can%26#39;t see it while you are in the pool.

  • find a white satin duvet cover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment