Thursday, April 26, 2012

Help finding oceanfront hotel - pet friendly

We are coming to Myrtle Beach next month and are looking for an oceanfront hotel that is pet friendly. Broadway at the Beach is my target area.



All help appreciated.



Thanks!



Help finding oceanfront hotel - pet friendly


Although it is not ocanfront the LaQuinta which is right beside Broadway is pet friendly/



Help finding oceanfront hotel - pet friendly


I know this topic has been presented on this board before...I%26#39;ll see if I can locate and bump to the top for you. I know of another, not oceanfront, but some of the rooms you can see the ocean, and that would be the Sheraton at the Convention Center...a real nice property, they cater to the dogs with their own dog bed and a bag of treats at check in!





:)




Summer Winds Inn. We stay there every year and it%26#39;s directly on the beach. Broadway at the Beach is not on the beach. It is about 5-6 blocks away. This hotel is about 8-10 minutes from there. They allow pets there and they have kitchens. They have Sun-Thurs specials. Check out their website at summerwindmotel.net




Thanks to all. I guess I was mistaken regarding Broadway at the Beach. I guess more important is being on the beach and letting my dog come with us. Are pets allowed on the beach? Years ago my neighbor lived in Myrtle Beach and he tells me stories how he played frisbee with his dog all the time on the beach. Thanks again.




Pets are allowed on the beach only certain times of the year from what I could remember. Labor Day- April I believe. They may have some other place on the beach, but I%26#39;m not sure.




When are you going? We are going the first week in June when they are having the sun festival. Just noticed that you%26#39;re from Orlando. We live in Longwood. It%26#39;s a small world.




I am going June 8th. Yes I am from the suburbs, Tuskawilla/Red Bug area.




Are you going to Summer Winds? That%26#39;s where we are staying until the 9th. Have fun!




Hmmm, I am researching but the La Quinta at Broadway at the Beach and the Summer Wind seem viable options.




Pets are allowed on the beach this time of year before 9am and after 5pm...and on a leash. Pet owners are also responsible for their pets waste....the city provides waste bages at all beach accesses.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment