Thursday, April 26, 2012

Need Sea Island pics

Where can I see posted pics of the NEW Sea Island on the Beach? I cannot find them. Thanks!



Need Sea Island pics


Not sure if these will help. Took them about 2 weeks ago now.





pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mbconcierge/album鈥?/a>





Let me know...I can email them if you cant see them this way.





:)



Need Sea Island pics


MBConcierge, could you email them to thomas033@alltel.net?


Thank you sooooooooooo much . I couldn%26#39;t get it to work for me.


You%26#39;re great!




No problem!







:)




MBC....I have tried several times to link to your pix but the message says file cannot be found.





I would love to see some pix as we%26#39;re there in August.





Much appreciated.





Cheers,





Kevin



Toronto





fpnews@sympatico.ca




Sure thing Kevin...like I said, these were taken about 2 weeks prior to opening, and alot has progressed since then!





:)




We just got back today and I posted details on another link but here%26#39;s the pics I took. Have fun - it%26#39;s beautiful! :)





share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome鈥?/a>




Great pics! Thanks for the update!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment